Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Haritha Reddy <ha...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/16 08:53:20 UTC

Apache griffin installation document

Hi,
can you please send me the detailed document of how to install and
configure apache griffin in unix os.

Re: Apache griffin installation document

Posted by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Haritha,

I don't know what's problem you encountered, could you share it here?

I suppose you just need to download livy and update its configuration, and then start it.

Thx
Eugene
Posted by Haritha Reddy <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,