Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/02/24 06:43:18 UTC

Phoenix repository populated

Hi,

the phoenix repository has just been populated and all the CVSes seem to
work together again. In the move I renamed a lot of things from AvalonFoo
to PhoenixFoo or avalon- to phoenix-. This means if you passed environment
variables to Avalon vi PHOENIX_OPTS (or whatever it was) then they will
need to be renamed. ie avalon.insecure -> phoenix.insecure

Re: Cornerstone
I will remove the JobScheduler as it was never complete enough that anyone
could use it. It really has been supersceeded by TimeScheduler.

Cheers,

Pete