Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Kenneth N. Flaxman" <kn...@kenlaw.com> on 2004/01/11 14:17:47 UTC

problem with current CVS version

Using  the version that I checked out of CVS this morning,
seeding a new director with    forrest seed
and then running
   forrest build
I get a failure, with the following error message:

[snip]
cocoon 2.1.2-dev
Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

X [0]                       index.html  BROKEN: No value is associated
with the configuration element "cdata-section-elements" at
<generated>file:/tmp/forrest/build/webapp/./sitemap.xmap:71:110
* [0/0]      0.145s 766b    favicon.ico
Total time: 0 minutes 2 seconds

I did not have this problem with the version that was in CVS  at the
end of September, which allowed me to build www.kenlaw.com

Thanks.
-ken flaxman