Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/07/19 21:03:57 UTC

Looking for opinions on PR #5608

Hi all,

I opened a WIP PR to fix issue 4730 - I wrote a failing test for it to try
to do some TDD. I would love if anyone more familiar with the Kubernetes
Pod Launcher could give opinions on if that's how we'd test it, and
anything I should look out for when trying to implement a fix. I also
replied to the original thread in Slack where the issue was mentioned, and
commented on the JIRA, so feel free to reach out here or in those places :)

Thanks,
Leah