Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jason Tesser <ja...@dotmarketing.com> on 2008/01/08 15:40:26 UTC

1.4 rc release?

When is the RC coming out?

--
Jason S. Tesser
Lead Programmer
www.dotmarketing.com
www.dotcms.org
Dotmarketing, Inc.
3059 Grand Avenue
Suite 440
Miami, FL 33133
T: 305.858.1422  x279
F: 786.594.5288

Re: 1.4 rc release?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Jan 8, 2008 10:40 PM, Jason Tesser <ja...@dotmarketing.com> wrote:
> Are these binaries as safe to use as downloading from svn???  I assume so.
> If they are I think I will use them until an official rc1 comes out.  What
> do you think?

The rc1 package is essentially equivalent to an svn checkout that you
build by yourself.

The dev@ team is currently voting on the official 1.4 release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: 1.4 rc release?

Posted by Jason Tesser <ja...@dotmarketing.com>.
Jukka,

Are these binaries as safe to use as downloading from svn???  I assume so.
If they are I think I will use them until an official rc1 comes out.  What
do you think?

Thanks

--
Jason S. Tesser
Lead Programmer

Re: 1.4 rc release?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: 1.4 rc release?

Posted by Esteban Franqueiro <es...@bea.com>.
> When is the RC coming out?

The RC is availble from Jukka's site:
http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.4-rc1/
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.