Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2012/08/07 20:43:49 UTC

Is the Apache copyright header necessary in project.pbxproj files?

XCode removes it every time it opens the project file.

Re: Is the Apache copyright header necessary in project.pbxproj files?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Makes sense. Let's go ahead and remove the notice from the project files
then. They are bound to be removed eventually since Xcode takes it out
anyways.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.