Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/03/16 10:09:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Linggang Deng

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Eagle
has invited Linggang Deng to become a committer and PMC,
and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Since 2016, Linggang Deng started his contribution for eagle,
in ways of actively communicating and coding. So far, he has been involved
in many features of the projects including Hadoop/HBase/HDFS
Metric Monitoring Applications.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Regards,
Hao Chen on behalf of Apache Eagle PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Linggang Deng

Posted by Da Zhou <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Linggang and welcome!

Regards,
Da