Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 11:12:51 UTC

jira permissions check

H,

I was going over last weeks 1 mail mailthreads to see if there where
any unanswered questions and found a request for jira permissions. How
are these handled and can I up or down karma for people?

regards,
Daan

RE: jira permissions check

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.
If it is related to my mail asking for edit permissions,  Its resolved for now with prasanna's help.

Regards,
Santhosh

Re: jira permissions check

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Re: Migrating/managing secondary storages

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
h mailinglists,

There is no maintenance mode for secondary storage at this time. Make
sure no snapshot is being taken or virtual machine is being
instantiated at the time and shutdown the ms. there is no other way at
the time.

(mailinglists is not a very inviting from address to respond to, just
thought I'd mention it)

regards,
Daan

Posted by ma...@isg.si.