Posted to users@camel.apache.org by klops <kr...@googlemail.com> on 2016/07/16 00:31:45 UTC

camel aggregations

Dear Camel Users,

I am a new adept of camel framework and got  stumbled on the following
challenge (it has most likely been solved):
There is a directory with files that have to be zipped (grouped) and put
into ftp site. Once files have been compressed into single zip and
transferred to ftp, they have to be stored in archive directory. Important
thing here is they can be moved to archive IFF they have been sent
successfully to ftp site.

I do know workaround to marshal and unmarshal, however I was looking forward
if there is any other Camel/clever way of doing this. Something like set
barrier, multicast, wait for all sub routes to complete, aggregate, check
and than move to archive.

Thank you for Camel,
Klops