Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Aaron Brashears <gi...@gila.org> on 2001/03/15 01:00:25 UTC

strange cvs problems

When I anonymous co or up from cvs, it seems to hang aftr (what would
seem to be) the last file - xdocs/wap.xml - has anyone else run into
this?

I'm concerned that it isn't getting every file. Is there some way to
check the local repository? Since up also hangs, that doesn't seem
like an option.

Re: strange cvs problems

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/14/01 4:00 PM, "Aaron Brashears" <gi...@gila.org> wrote:

> When I anonymous co or up from cvs, it seems to hang aftr (what would
> seem to be) the last file - xdocs/wap.xml - has anyone else run into
> this?
>
> I'm concerned that it isn't getting every file. Is there some way to
> check the local repository? Since up also hangs, that doesn't seem
> like an option.

cvs has been dog slow today. that is the problem.

-jon