Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sven <sv...@soliditsolutions.be> on 2003/04/11 15:09:58 UTC

mavenrc-pre.bat

Hello,

I'm trying to put the content of some custom system environment
variables through to maven.  I succeeded by creating a build.bat
batch file where I call maven with the -Dprop=%sys_prop% option.  By
browsing the maven.bat file I've noticed that it calls a
mavenrc_pre.bat file.  Can I use this file to mimic my setup, and
hence do not need to type build java:compile for example ?

Thanks in advance,

Sven

Re: mavenrc-pre.bat

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
You should be able to do this using the MAVEN_OPTS environment variable in
windows, e.g.

set MAVEN_OPTS="-Dprop=%sys_prop%"

somewhere and then just use 'maven' as normal.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au