Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2008/03/13 22:21:29 UTC

Academic Free License

the academic free license is missing from the draft third party policy.
as an open source, non-reciprical license i think this belongs in
Category A.

opinions?
objections?

- robert

Re: Academic Free License

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
*A-Team moment* :)   [cigar, plan etc]

Re: Academic Free License

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Re: Academic Free License

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<rd...@apache.org> wrote:
> the academic free license is missing from the draft third party policy.
>  as an open source, non-reciprical license i think this belongs in
>  Category A.
>
>  opinions?
>  objections?

I believe I brought this up with Cliff back when he was working on the
policy, and he had no objections to adding it, but neither of us
followed through.

-garrett