Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marco Aurélio Silva <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/13 19:58:45 UTC

Add fields Dynamically

Hi

I need to add fields to a page dynamically. I neet do build something like a
survey where the questions and answers are stored on the database, so they
can be changed by the administrator....  because this I can't create the
HTML file with the fields....  Is there a way to do this?

Thank you
Marco

Re: Add fields Dynamically

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
Marco Aurélio Silva wrote:
> So, I can create a panel to each type of answer (input, dropDown, radio...)
> but how to add dynamic number of panels?

Look at the Repeater examples at http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13 .

Regards,

Al

Re: Add fields Dynamically

Posted by Marco Aurélio Silva <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick

I think that use of panel will help, but not at all. Because I have topics,
and each topic will be showed in one page with their questions, and when
click on next goes to the next topic:

*General Information:*

Address :
Phone Number :

-----------------------------------
*Job Infromation
*Company Name
City
Wage*
*

Re: Add fields Dynamically

Posted by Marco Aurélio Silva <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Nick, I will look for this mail!

Re: Add fields Dynamically

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marco,

Re: Add fields Dynamically