Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2019/03/19 11:58:25 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Release 1.8.0, release candidate #3

Hi All,

The release process for Flink 1.8.0 is currently ongoing. Please have a look at the thread, in case you’re interested in checking your applications against this next release of Apache Flink and participate in the process.

Best,
Aljoscha

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release 1.8.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I’m hereby canceling the vote for RC3 of Flink 1.8.0 because of various issues mentioned in the vote thread.

Best,
Aljoscha

Also, I noticed that cross-posting this to user@flink.apache.org <ma...@flink.apache.org> is a bit tricky. It seems that people only responded to the user thread and not the dev thread anymore. Let’s see what we do next time.

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.8.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the message Aljoscha, let's discuss in JIRA (just replied there).

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Yu,