Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2007/05/04 13:23:37 UTC

[VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

After many discussions with folks here at ApacheCon EU, I have confirmed
my previous feeling that Wicket is ready to graduate.

The community is strong, a successful release has been made, and the
community would really benefit from the move to TLP.

For this move, we as a community need to agree to propose graduation.
Then the Incubator PMC votes on general@incubator.apache.org. Assuming
that vote passes, the ASF board get the final say at their monthly board
meeting.

So, do we want to propose graduation?

[ ] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
[ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate

Please cast your votes.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
[ x ] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
[ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate

Eelco

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/4/07, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> [x] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Frank

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Ate

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
On Friday, May 4, 2007, 12:23:37 PM, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> So, do we want to propose graduation?

[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

/Gwyn

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
[ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate

-Matej

Posted by Julian Klappenbach <jk...@gmail.com>.
Having worked with many Apache based projects in the past, I'd say (for what
my own voice is worth), that Wicket deserves graduation.

Wicket is a well conceived architecture, and a model that should enjoy a
healthy adoption rate.

[+1] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

-jjk

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
> On 5/4/07, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> > So, do we want to propose graduation?
> >
> > [+1 ] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
>
> Definitely - and (briefly) meeting some of the Wicket guys here at
> ApacheCon has been a pleasure!

Likewise. Let's do that more often!

Eelco

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.
[x] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
[ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate

Al (sorry, been away for a couple of days).

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Janne Hietamäki <ja...@apache.org>.
On 4.5.2007, at 14.23, Upayavira wrote:

> So, do we want to propose graduation?
>
> [x] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
> [ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate
>
> Please cast your votes.

Janne

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
I couldn't be more supportive of doing this.  IMO Wicket is the best
community we have had in the incubator to date.

On 5/4/07, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

> [X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 5/4/07, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> [X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Martijn
--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
This vote has run its course I think. So here's the count:

+1's came from

Mentors
x	Upayavira
x	Alex Karasulu
x	Bertrand Delacretaz

Committers
x	Jonathan Locke
x	Eelco Hillenius
x	Johan Compagner
x	Martijn Dashorst
x	Juergen Donnerstag
x	Igor Vaynberg
x	Gwyn Evans
x	Matej Knopp
x	Janne Hietamäki
x	Frank Bille Jensen
x	Ate Douma
x	Al Maw
x	Jean-Baptiste Quenot

Community votes:
x	Bruno Borges
x	Jan Vermeulen
x	Julian Klappenbach
x	Xavier Hanin

And no -1/0 were recorded. This vote has passed (celebrations around the world)!

I've started work on the graduation proposal for the IPMC to vote on.

Martijn

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.
www.summa-tech.com
(48) 8404-1300
(11) 3055-2060

Posted by Jan Vermeulen <ja...@isencia.com>.

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

Juergen

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
-igor

Re: [VOTE] Propose Wicket for Graduation

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation

On 5/4/07, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> After many discussions with folks here at ApacheCon EU, I have confirmed
> my previous feeling that Wicket is ready to graduate.
>
> The community is strong, a successful release has been made, and the
> community would really benefit from the move to TLP.
>
> For this move, we as a community need to agree to propose graduation.
> Then the Incubator PMC votes on general@incubator.apache.org. Assuming
> that vote passes, the ASF board get the final say at their monthly board
> meeting.
>
> So, do we want to propose graduation?
>
> [ ] Yes, propose Wicket for Graduation
> [ ] No, Wicket is not ready to graduate