Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrej Rosenheinrich <to...@die-titanen.de> on 2001/08/28 01:36:21 UTC

NullPointer Exception in AdaptiveClassLoader

Hello,

I tried to add a new context (by using the admin page coming with tomcat
and checking the results in server.xml by hand), wrote a servlet, put it
in web-inf/classes (compiled of course ;-)), did the mapping in web.xml
and wanted to test it. The result was a NullPointer Exception at
AdaptiveClassLoader.loadClass
Looks to me like tomcat cant find the context. Searching the maillist,
this aint the first question to such an error. Still, the cause for this
error isnt clear to me or what the solution is. Any ideas?

Thanks
Andrej