Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 19:40:51 UTC

Handler invocation order on driver restart

Hi,

ASA is currently trying to enable AM-HA implementing the handlers for
driver restart, however, there is currently very little documentation on
it. Does anyone on the dev mailing list know the order of handler
invocations on driver restart? i.e. which handlers are invoked and in what
order. Will the EvaluatorRequestorHandler be invoked? We are using REEF
.NET on HDInsight.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Handler invocation order on driver restart

Posted by Yingda Chen <yd...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Andrew,
I finally got chance to read my REEF mailing list folder in the last month
or so -__-||, ping me again if you still need help on this.

Thanks,
-Yingda

Posted by Andrew Chung <af...@gmail.com>.