Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/04/17 10:46:22 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][Rust] Biweekly sync call for arrow/datafusion again?

There are a few interesting topics that I think would make a good sync up
in the sync document. For personal reasons I can no longer host such
meetings on Thursdays for a while but I would like to propose one for next
Wednesday March 20, 2022 at 15:00 UTC. Please see the document for more
details and to offer comments.

I also want to remind the community that anyone should feel free to
organize meetups on days / timezones that work well for them and publicize
them in the document, in the slack channel and on the mailing list.

Andrew

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atCVnoff5SR4eM4Lwf2M1BBJTY6g3_HUNR6qswYJW_U/edit#