Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <g....@sourcesense.com> on 2009/03/05 10:28:42 UTC

Re: Maven Meetup In Amsterdam?

I'd reallly believe that a Maven Meetup in Amsterdam is a very good idea and
a very nice place to share our Maven knowledge, too many times felt by
junior developers as highly black magic ;)

And for us (Sourcesense) to discuss some of our work in Sourcesense around
Maven ALM support [1] and around Alfresco ECM Maven support [2].

Any other maven user/dev interested to join (I'm extending the request to
the user list to get some more attendees)?

I believe that getting to 15/20~ attendees is to be considered the treshold
for organizing this. I will be also forwarding this email to my customers to
get more attention around the topic.

HTH,
Gab

[1] http://code.google.com/p/maven-calm
[2] http://code.google.com/p/maven-alfresco-archetypes

--
Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco ECM Product Strategy Consultant

Re: Maven Meetup In Amsterdam?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
ok, added to the wiki and created our own page at
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+Meetup+ApacheCON+Europe+2009

please add yourself to the list if you plan to attend

Posted by Arje Cahn <a....@onehippo.com>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Arje,

seems there's some interested people in a Maven Meetup, how can we proceed?
can we get the wiki created for people to signup and see how many we are?

Thanks

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.
There's a wiki page to add yourself if you plan to attend

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <g....@sourcesense.com>.
Hi Bas,
nice to hear you're coming.

Should be no problem not to be subscribed to ApacheCon, since the meetup
should be free of charge.

Gab

Posted by "Kok, Bas" <b....@marktplaats.nl>.
Hi Gabriele,