Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/27 03:29:16 UTC

Packaging Material

Hi all,

May I know how OFBiz tracks packaging materials that are used during
production and delivery?

Regards,
James

Re: Packaging Material

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi BJ,

Thanks for the explanations.

Regards,
James

Re: Packaging Material

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I should clarify there is nothing OTTB. for what I suggested or packing.
if you looking for just costing you can use costing in product.
if you looking to track for inventory and reorder as well then you will
need to develop code that a shows packing material at shipping but not
show it on the Invoice yet have the costing going into accounting this
is more an accountant decision. Some what it in one GL account others
wants transaction audit per orders.

james_sg sent the following on 7/27/2010 12:07 AM:

Re: Packaging Material

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Packaging Material

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.