Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 11:40:39 UTC

new language for English (Australian) added

Hi Justin,

I hope you remember me from the ApacheCon EU. You volunteered to help
with a translation for Australian English and I hope it is still true.

Based on our discussion I have added English (Australian) - en_AU to our
Pootle server and have integrated an initial translation based on
British English - en_GB. I have marked everything fuzzy that means it
have to be reviewed. I hope that this is the best way to move forward.
It means that the string have to be reviewed mainly and where changes
exists the strings can be easy changed.

I have also created po files for offline usage and you can find them
under
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/translation/aoo341_en_AU_po-files.tar.bz2

"en_AU/helpcontent2" contains the help documentation which you can
probably ignore for now and you can concentrate on the other modules for
the UI strings.

"en_AU/basic/source/app.po" can be also ignored, it contains obsolete
strings. They are already removed for future releases.

Regards

Juergen