Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by henry du <he...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 16:53:43 UTC

letter are replaced by box

Hello:
I used the OpenOffice to convert MS excel to PDF, then used PDFBox to
convert PDF to TIFF. As you can see from the attachements, all letters are
replaced by the box. Do you have any idea?

The version of PDFBox I am using is downloaded from trunk,

Than kyou very much,

Henry Du

Re: letter are replaced by box

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Your attachment isn't making it, Henry.

Would you create an issue at apache.org and attach the samples there?

If you just email them to me (instead of the list), I'll have a look, but if
you create an issue any of us can.  If it is a font issue, you really want
Andreas to see it.

Daniel

Posted by henry du <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.