Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ronald Horton <ro...@att.net> on 2020/01/18 18:56:14 UTC

Problem

I have been having this problem with Open Office Writer for a while, and it seems to be on your end because it is happening in two separate computers.  Whenever I go to type a text and I want to do a color change, it will not let me do the change now.  It will only go into the paint bucket format which appears on the screen even though I do the right things in the right places.  It seems that the paint bucket has taken over the place where you change text color as well.  It will not let me change text color no matter what I do.  Surely you can fix this problem.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10