Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 21:25:26 UTC

IGNITE-12997 Rename pub-sub module to pub-sub-ext

Hi,

I have raised a tiny PR for following issue:

IGNITE-12997 Rename pub-sub module to pub-sub-ext

PR : https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/13

Please take a look and share your thoughts.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12997 Rename pub-sub module to pub-sub-ext

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

Thank you for reviewing the PR.

I have merged the changes.