Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/08/26 09:13:52 UTC

formatting source code

Hi,

I know Eclipse and IDEA have different ideas of line wrapping and can
live with that getting reformatted occasionally (unfortunate about that
whole off by one space thing though).

However, can eclipse users (specifically John because he commits the
most :) see if you can find a "trim whitespace" option in Eclipse? It
seems to add 4 spaces to blank lines constantly - probably because of
cursoring over it and it indenting. IDEA takes them back out.

If there isn't one, we can all change our IDEA settings to not trim
whitespace but thought I'd ask first. Getting sick of seeing the
following, that's all.

+
-

- Brett