Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in> on 2002/08/20 20:30:53 UTC

Problem with XML Serializer of Xalan

Greetings,

       Had anyone used the serializer API of Xalan. I am using the serailzer
API of Xalan. On using the serialzer API of xalan with the following XML
file.
     no output file is created and the file size is zero. This is very
important and could someone tell what could be the problem.

--Suresh

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Grid Key="634">
				<GridName>ScanJet 5370</GridName>
				<GridText>This versatile scanner, which
builds on the HP ScanJet 5300c, is ideal for managing creating and
communicating documents. This top quality scanning solution includes an
active transparency adaptor which allows scanning of transparent media,
including 35 mm slides and negatives</GridText>
				<BulletText>? Up to 1200 dpi
? Great flexibility (Advanced Imaging Controls) with HP PrecisionScan Pro
? Scan speed: 10 x 15 cm colour photo in less than 55 seconds; OCR a full
page of text in less than 55 seconds; black and white drawing in less than
45 seconds; copy 2 ppm (with optional ADF)
? Start buttons: Scan, copy,
e-mail and fax</BulletText>
				<GridImage1>0</GridImage1>
				<GridImage2>0</GridImage2>
				<GridImage3>0</GridImage3>
				<Icon>0</Icon>
				<Logo>0</Logo>
				<LinkSaleImage>0</LinkSaleImage>
				<Manufacturer>0</Manufacturer>
			</Grid>

Re: Problem with XML Serializer of Xalan

Posted by Filipe Correia <fi...@paradigmaxis.pt>.

  Hi,

I've had the same problem some time ago (i think it
was the same problem, there is) but couldn't really
figure it out.
 At that time I posted a question in the xml-dev mailing
list. You can find that thread here:

hope it helps...

    Filipe