Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Eranga Heshan <er...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 08:19:28 UTC

Problem in UI of Apache Storm 2.0.0 SNAPSHOT

Hi all,

I recently built apache-storm-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT and submitted a topology
called EmailProcessor Benchmark. Although the topology is submitted and
processed successfully, when trying to look inside bolts using UI, it gives
an "internal Server Error".

I have attached the error file with this thread. Any help is much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Eranga Heshan

--
Eranga Heshan
Undergraduate,

Re: Problem in UI of Apache Storm 2.0.0 SNAPSHOT

Posted by Eranga Heshan <er...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late reply, I made a pull request. But since some tests
failed, you might want to look into it.

Eranga Heshan
*Undergraduate*
Computer Science & Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Mobile:  +94 71 138 2686 <%2B94%2071%20552%202087>
Email: eranga@wso2.com <os...@gmail.com>
<https://www.facebook.com/erangaheshan>   <https://twitter.com/erangaheshan>
   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/erangaheshan>

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.