Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Paul Uszak <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 05:48:23 UTC

Re: wiki

Thanks Rick.

I've had a look, so it's clearly possible to do.  Still can't find out
how to do it though.  Do you think that it's done via the standard
jspwiki security policy mechanism?  Or, is it a hack?  I've only just
started using the software so I'm still very much a wiki virgin.

PS.  This thread doesn't seem to stay /appear on the list index at
apache.  Wierd...