Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/08/08 12:05:25 UTC

RE: jdk 1.5 requires axis1.2rc2 but that is incompatible with ms soap toolkit?

Kevin,

There is an option you can set in your
server-config.wsdd/client-config.wsdd:

<globalConfiguration>

  <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>

</globalConfiguration>

By the way - Axis 1.1 always sent multirefs by default also for
rpc/encoded services.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development