Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Deepa Devanathan <ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 10:01:40 UTC

Nutch with nsf files

hi guys,

Can Nutch parse thru Lotus notes databases - .nsf files yet ?
my site uses nsf's extensively and I need to crawl the content which
includes htmls, jsp,s pdfs etc..

Will the normal crawl work ? if anybody has any ideas, please let me know..

any help is greatly appriciated !

Thanks,
Deepa

Re: Nutch with nsf files

Posted by Sudhi Seshachala <su...@yahoo.com>.
I do not believe we have a nsf-plugin.
  You will have to write a plugin to be able to handle nsf. There is a plugin tutorial on nutch wiki. Please refer to it.

  Thanks
  Sudhi