Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/06/12 04:57:55 UTC

Updated scm url and version

Our svn has moved so I've also updated our poms to remove any
incubator refs from them.

I've also updated our continuum setup.  Hopefully we'll see some
successful builds coming from it in the next day or so -- kind of
hard to get immediate feedback from continuum as there are a ton of
other projects in there with builds queued up.

Anyway, I think we are done now with our incubator transition.  If
you notice anything not yet transitioned, feel free to grab it.

-David