Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Lothar Werzinger <lo...@tradescape.biz> on 2013/07/25 00:16:18 UTC

[EIK] Can EIK run a Karaf container without setting the Target Platform?

Hi,

I can't get EIK to work right now (and it seems other users have reported
problems, too), but I read the documentation and watched the video.

I noticed that EIK seems to depend on setting the Target Platform in order
to run the Karaf container.

Can EIK run a Karaf container without setting the current Target Platform
for the IDE?
I am using a 3rd party tool based on Eclipse that does some Java work, and
thus I can not change the current Target Platform without breaking the
functionality of the tool.

Can I keep the current target platform as is, and still run Karaf from
within the IDE.
If not, would it be possible to add that functionality to EIK?

Thanks in advance!
--

Lothar Werzinger

Principal Architect

Tradescape, Inc. - Enabling Efficient Digital Marketplaces

+1-650-931-6719 (direct)

+1-800-697-6068 (main) Ext. 116

lothar@tradescape.biz

http://www.tradescape.biz

--

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,

-