Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vi...@polaris.co.in on 2010/12/21 06:04:25 UTC

tomcat 5.5.20

Hi,
I am using Tomcat 5.5.20.

I am using JNDIRealm to connect to my LDAP server. Through the bugzilla i
got to know that there was connection problem in this version of tomcat
with LDAP server, if the server is left idle for some time. Two logins were
required by the user to log in.
(bug ref-

 ASF Bugzilla – Bug 33774

)

Can you please tell me in which version this problem was fixed, so that i
can upgarde the version of my tomcat to avoid this problem

Vikas sharma
+919971865381

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in

Re: tomcat 5.5.20

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 21/12/2010 09:12, vikas.sharma@polaris.co.in wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> My system is in production now.. thats why i was looking for a sure shot
> version.

That info is in the bug report and the change log.

Mark

Re: tomcat 5.5.20

Posted by vi...@polaris.co.in.
Dear Michael,

My system is in production now.. thats why i was looking for a sure shot
version.

             Michael Ludwig
             <mi...@gmx.de>
             12/21/2010 02:36          users@tomcat.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: tomcat 5.5.20
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

vikas.sharma@polaris.co.in schrieb am 21.12.2010 um 10:34 (+0530):

> Can you please tell me in which version this problem was fixed, so
> that i can upgarde the version of my tomcat to avoid this problem

Why don't you simply upgrade to the latest version of your line?

--
Michael Ludwig

Re: tomcat 5.5.20

Posted by Michael Ludwig <mi...@gmx.de>.