Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Neeti Gupta <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/24 13:52:47 UTC

recrawling

we had made a crawler that visit various sites, and i want the crawler to
crawl sites as soon as they are updated, if anyone can help me to know how i
can know when the site is updated and its the time to crawl again

Re: recrawling

Posted by Neeti Gupta <ne...@yahoo.com>.
But are there any rules by which we can define when to crawl a website to get
its updated contents
as soon as possible.

Re: recrawling

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <og...@yahoo.com>.