Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/09/04 16:14:01 UTC

FYI: first documentation tracks added

Please have a look - I have just created two tracks about the most
basic stuff (sometimes I feel like Mr.BasicStuff ;-) but I think more
tracks could be a big help for users to find their way in the docs.

I have to run to a lot of other projects now, won't have much time for
this in the next few weeks unfortunately.

-Bertrand

RE: first documentation tracks added

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Please have a look - I have just created two tracks about the most
> basic stuff (sometimes I feel like Mr.BasicStuff ;-) but I think more
> tracks could be a big help for users to find their way in the docs.

Looks good to me, it's a very nice idea! I like it.

Thanks
Carsten