Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kenan Dalley <ke...@gm.com> on 2016/12/15 15:31:13 UTC

Online documentation

With the move to v1.8 there are a lot of broken links in the online
documentation (example: Cassandra Examples page for v1.8 - This link doesn't
work:
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.8/docs/persistent-store#write-behind-caching).
The old online documentation pointed to apacheignite.readme.io and now
there's apacheignite-mix.readme.io.  Is there an effort underway to
remediate these issues?

Re: Online documentation

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenan,

During the documentation migration we might have missed some places leaving them referring to wrong pages. I’ve fixed Cassandra examples page.

Please point our to other places if any. Will highly appreciate your help.

—
Denis

Re: Online documentation

Re: Online documentation

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Where are the links? Can you show an example?

-Val

Re: Online documentation

Posted by Kenan Dalley <ke...@gm.com>.
Ok, that makes sense.  But there are a lot of links on the "-mix" site that
don't work and send you to a 404 Page Not Found error page.  This is why I'm
posting.  I think the links are using the "current site" location, which is
the "-mix" site, but are located at the normal non-mix site and thus users
will be sent to a 404 error page.  I think the references may be using a
relative path instead of an absolute path.

Re: Online documentation

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Main documentation is still on apacheignite.readme.io. For example, here is
the write-behind page (link is not changed from previous version):
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store#write-behind-caching

apacheignite-mix.readme.io contains only sections about integrations with
other products.

-Val