Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Darren Gilroy <DG...@CONSONUS.com> on 2002/01/11 19:37:45 UTC

Turbine and Oracle BC4J

All -

I am wondering if anybody has done any turbine / BC4J integration work. I'm
giving BC4J a shot for my current project and foresee the following work:

1)	Turbine Service for oracle.jbo.ApplicationPool
2)	Java.util.Collection Wrapper to make ViewObjects play nice with
Velocity
3)	Getting BC4J generated accessors to work from Velocity templates

Everything else looks straight forward.  If somebody has done some work in
this area I would love to compare notes.   Also, is this the type of work
that is appropriate to submit somewhere within the Jakarta/Turbine or
Jakarta/commons trees?  I am a few months away from having commit-quality
code, but...

Thanks!
-best-darr-