Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Ward - XML Core Development <Jo...@ireland.sun.com> on 2000/08/18 17:54:15 UTC

Xalan conformance testing

Hi,

I have been doing some XSL conformance testing of the latest Xalan-j  code and I
have uncovered some possible bugs that could require some investigation. I ran
the code over the Lotus XSL testsuite using a simple transformation (much like
the SimpleTransform sample)  as a test driver. The processor threw  exceptions
in 20 of the test cases. In the attached file I have included the XSL test file,
the XML file it was to transform and the log of the exception thrown in each
case.

After next week when back in the office we can spend some time helping to
investigate/fix these where necessary. Any feedback in the meantime would be
welcome.

regards

John.