Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Glenn Atter <ga...@oxmol.co.uk> on 2000/03/13 17:56:04 UTC

Tomcat+Apache-AUTOSETUP

Hi Folks,

I think I have come across a bug in the Apache AutoConfig functionality; it
appears that the docBase attribute is ignored when generating the
tomcat-apache.conf file. This is fine if I just want to drop my applications
into the tomcat webapp directory. However, as I am currently doing
development I would like to keep my webapp code separate from the tomcat
build directory.

I know I could create my own Conf file but as the AutoConfig functionality
is there I would like to use it.

Glenn