Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com> on 2016/03/01 02:57:15 UTC

RE: how to access apache personal web space?

Thanks Emmanuel.
So now use "home.apache.org" to replace "people.apache.org ".

But still with errors when I try to access "home.apache.org":
"sftp plusplusjiajia@home.apache.org
Connecting to home.apache.org...
ssh: connect to host home.apache.org port 22: Network is unreachable
Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer"

I need to copy data to " https://home.apache.org/~plusplusjiajia/", but with error when I access this url in browser:
"Not Found
The requested URL /~plusplusjiajia was not found on this server."

Is it because I do not have permission?

Thanks
Jiajia

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 03/01/2016 08:22 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> Thanks Stefan.
> What are you used to login, password or ssh keys?

SSH key, then one I put to https://id.apache.org/. Did you put yours
there too?

Re: how to access apache personal web space?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 03/01/2016 08:33 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> So need to set "SSH Key (authorized_keys line):" right?

Correct.

RE: how to access apache personal web space?

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
Thanks very much.

SSH key, the one I put to https://id.apache.org/. Did you put yours there too?

Re: how to access apache personal web space?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.
Thanks Stefan.

On 03/01/2016 02:57 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> Thanks Emmanuel.
> So now use "home.apache.org" to replace "people.apache.org ".
>
> But still with errors when I try to access "home.apache.org":
> "sftp plusplusjiajia@home.apache.org
> Connecting to home.apache.org...
> ssh: connect to host home.apache.org port 22: Network is unreachable
> Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer"

That works for me. Looks like network issues on your side?

> I need to copy data to " https://home.apache.org/~plusplusjiajia/", but with error when I access this url in browser:
> "Not Found
> The requested URL /~plusplusjiajia was not found on this server."

That was the same for me, I had to "mkdir public_html" first, then "https://home.apache.org/~seelmann" is visible.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: how to access apache personal web space?

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.