Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ejaz X Mohammed <ej...@jpmorgan.com> on 2009/05/28 03:15:39 UTC

How to use namespace when calling queryForObject() ?

Hello,

How do I use namespace when calling a statement?

I get this error ...

Exception in thread "main" com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no
 statement named EventRequest.insertEventRequest in this SqlMap.

But I've defined insertEventRequest in EventRequest map xml file ..

And I try to call it this way ...

sqlMap.insert("EventRequest.insertEventRequest", req);

Regards
Ejaz