Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/05/17 17:03:25 UTC

Head is broken

Head is currently broken due to the Cocoon upgrade.

The problems all look like the ones copied below (from building a
fresh-site):

X [0]                                     samples/error:ext:linking
BROKEN:
No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:linking
* [65/21]   [0/0]     0.641s 7.5Kb   images/group.png
X [0]                                     samples/error:site:samples/faq
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples/faq

We *must* run 'build test' before committing major changes.

Last known working revision is r170475 (which includes fixes for the
issues I introduced last night - I wrapped my knuckles about not testing
before committing too ;-)

Ross

Re: Head is broken

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Head is currently broken due to the Cocoon upgrade.
>
> The problems all look like the ones copied below (from building a
> fresh-site):
>
> X [0]                                     samples/error:ext:linking BROKEN:
> No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:linking
> * [65/21]   [0/0]     0.641s 7.5Kb   images/group.png
> X [0]                                     samples/error:site:samples/faq
> BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples/faq
>
> We *must* run 'build test' before committing major changes.
>
> Last known working revision is r170475 (which includes fixes for the
> issues I introduced last night - I wrapped my knuckles about not testing
> before committing too ;-)

my bad, but things were not that easier. The cocoon upgrade has not been
finish there are 2 issues here:

1) libraries for cocoon (core,endorsed,optional)

2) cocoon and cocoon-blocks.

The first issue has been done, and in the core libraries were the
commons-jxpath-20030909.jar and  commons-jxpath-1.2.jar

I did not know at that time. That there is an issue upgrating that
library, and that is the bug that hit you this evening.

About the cocoon and cocoon-block libraries. Those have not been
upgrated yet, I get a null pointer exception with that.

So, the cocoon upgrade has not been finish yet, just syncronize their
libraries ( plus improving the build.xml script)

Cheers,
cheche