Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/06 23:25:54 UTC

JAXWS-MultiRedirectionCatalogTest

Hi Guys,
JAXWS has a test case called "MultiRedirectionCatalogTest" and it seems
to me either test case does not work or it takes a long time to
complete. I tried a number of times, but build did not move beyond it.
Any idea about the test case or how to fix the issue ? I am using JDK 1.6

Thanks
Deepal

Re: JAXWS-MultiRedirectionCatalogTest

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/2011 11:32 AM, Andreas Veithen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 17:19, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sagara, thanks for the info.
>>
>> This is unacceptable, even if we fix a small thing we need to run whole
>> test suite which takes more than an hour. And if something fails then
>> time could become double or triple. I think we need to find a smart way
>> to run test cases. We could write a maven pluging to have different
>> build options (e.g., all, minimum, withoutjaxws and etc...)
> Or we could just fix the test case...
yes, that is a possibility. Can we change the build order so that it
will have something like  Kernel -> Codegen --> ADB --> Integration -->
JAXWS ?

Thanks,
Deepal

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Sagara, thanks for the info.

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> JAXWS has a test case called "MultiRedirectionCatalogTest" and it seems
> to me either test case does not work or it takes a long time to
> complete. I tried a number of times, but build did not move beyond it.
> Any idea about the test case or how to fix the issue ? I am using JDK 1.6

Usually above test case takes long time to run but I didn't get any
test failures.

Test set: org.apache.axis2.jaxws.catalog.MultiRedirectionCatalogTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 626.404 sec

Thanks !

> Thanks
> Deepal

Sagara Gunathunga