Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "marco@exoscale.ch" <ma...@exoscale.ch> on 2016/06/24 12:44:33 UTC

Question regarding the Agent & reconnect()

Hi,

I'm reading the code of the Agent and I'm wondering why we don't allowit  to reconnect if it has some remaining commands in progress with the ServerResource since on completion of the command, the result will go nowhere, the Link being terminated, and the new one is not yet open. Anyone has an hint on that?

Marco

Re: Question regarding the Agent & reconnect()

Posted by Syed Mushtaq <sy...@gmail.com>.
Marco,

I believe it is the Agent that connects back to the server. I haven't seen
the agent code but I am curious also.

-Syed