Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/10/03 22:17:31 UTC

Re: How to delete a catalog or catagory ?

Stumbled upon this message by chance. The page in wiki have been deleted (still restorable, not sure of value I don't remember if I
did or someone else...)
I wonder if it's not time to had a look at the ON DELETE CASCADE possibilities...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_key#Referential_Actions

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>