Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com> on 2015/07/02 02:26:42 UTC

Re: File extension for sling provisioning files?

I agree that "txt" as extension is suboptimal (to me txt is a plain text file for notes).

"provisioning" might be a bit long, so maybe "prov"? Or "sling"?

In any case, it should be a convention only, and the tooling should allow any text/plain file that is passed.

Cheers,
Alex