Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hitesh Raghav <Hi...@symantec.com> on 2007/12/23 19:19:38 UTC

multi-connector capability in Tomcat

Hi,

Does Tomcat support multi-connector capabilities?

"Edit The Tomcat Configuration File" section in Tomcat's User-Guide
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html) gives
impression that Tomcat could be configured using multiple connectors to
support HTTPS protocols on multiple ports simultaneously.

Your expert advise/suggestion are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Hitesh

RE: multi-connector capability in Tomcat

Posted by Hitesh Raghav <Hi...@symantec.com>.
Thanks Mark for reminding my mistake. I'll resend my query again
appropriately.

Thanks,
-Hitesh