Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/16 14:01:58 UTC

TOMEE-2984 Translate to Portuguese: examples/simple-singleton

Hello,

I opened a ticket in Jira [1] and a PR [2], can anyone revise
the translation?

thank you

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2473
[2] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/775

Re: TOMEE-2984 Translate to Portuguese: examples/simple-singleton

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

No problem, thanks : )

Posted by Alex Rabelo Ferreira <al...@gmail.com>.