Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Adriana Sbircea <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 18:49:12 UTC

Hadoop converts my string to little endian

Hello,

I have a big problem and I don't know why and how to resolve it. I have
three jobs. Of course  I have 3 mappers and 3 reducers. I send from the
second mapper key-value pairs and i also print to the console, so I can see
what is sent. In the corresponding reducer I get the key and all the values
in little-endian. First, I didn't know what it was because there is no
encoding specified, but I opened the output file in a hex viewer and there
I saw what encoding was. I don't understand why Hadoop is doing this.

Please help me. It is very important to finish my application as soon as
possible.

Regards,
Adriana Sbircea