Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2007/02/19 02:19:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r509013 - /lucene/solr/trunk/example/exampledocs/post.jar

: Log:
: Check in binary post.jar to make life easier for curl unfriendly environments
:
: Added:
:     lucene/solr/trunk/example/exampledocs/post.jar   (with props)

whoa ... do we really want to commit the post.jar? .. it's built as part
of example (when the war is built/copied) so why commit it?

-Hoss

Re: svn commit: r509013 - /lucene/solr/trunk/example/exampledocs/post.jar

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Feb 18, 2007, at 8:19 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> : Log:
> : Check in binary post.jar to make life easier for curl unfriendly
> environments
> :
> : Added:
> :     lucene/solr/trunk/example/exampledocs/post.jar   (with props)
>
> whoa ... do we really want to commit the post.jar? .. it's built as
> part
> of example (when the war is built/copied) so why commit it?

Hmm... good point.  I had thought it made sense to be there for the
binary distributions, but since it gets built there then all is
well.  I'll remove it.

I'm getting ready to teach a workshop on Solr/Lucene and wanted to
reduce my Cygwin/Windows issues, so was over zealous!  :)

	Erik